Tracks Tour has prepared an event just for you TRACKS GIRLS, a weekend of MTB to improve your technique and riding in a privileged space, next October 17th and 18th.
What is so special about this Tracks Girls Event?
We offer the possibility of discovering a route that goes into the most spectacular volcanic landscapes of the Peninsula located in the Garrotxa region, while we learn and enjoy an impressive route.
- 1 night of lodging in MP at Fonda Ca la Paula in Castellfollit.
- Tracks of the route
- Guide (Mia Aguilar)
- Luggage transfer
- Breakdown assistance
- Daily supplies
- Accident and rescue insurance 5€/day
IS NECESSARY TO CARRY:
- Towel for the last day
- Replacement cameras
- Adequate equipment for the activity
- JOANETES – CASTELLFOLLIT, 65 KM – 1269m +
- Departure from Joanetes towards Les Preses, where we will start on trails and broken tracks to get into one of the unknown beech forests, called the Fageda Fosca.
- We will take a spectacular downhill trail that will take us to Mieres.
- We will continue combining tracks and trails of little difficulty until we reach Olot, although before we will find a beautiful waterfall where we can take a bath if the weather is good.
- Once in Olot, we will continue along trails until we find a stretch of secondary road that will take us to Castellfollit, where we will spend the night and enjoy a homemade and varied dinner at the Fonda Ca la Paula.
- CASTELLFOLLIT- JOANETES, 53 KM – 1.230m +
- The route starts from Castellfollit on a path that will lead us to a fairly demanding climb, to take a descent that will leave us in Olot and enter the northern part of the Fageda d’en Jordà.
- Then, we will be able to enjoy the Croscat volcano combining tracks and trails until we reach Santa Pau.
- We will continue our route passing under the Santa Margarida volcano, to return to the southern part of the Fageda d’en Jordà.
- We will follow more trails and tracks to the Preses and, finally, we will take the greenway to end in Joanetes, where we can take a shower at the Casa Rural El Ferres.