Tracks Tour has prepared a challenge designed for the most passionate singletracks cyclists: two dates to choose throughout the year, in two different destinations that have in common the great quantity and quality of their trails.
What is so special about this challenge?
This is a very special challenge composed of two two-day routes, located in two very different territories, designed for two different times of the year. You choose the dates yourself and you have a whole year to complete the challenge. We advise you to do the Tracks Corriols from October to May and the Tracks Petit Canada from May to October.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast at Tracks Corriols.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast at the Tracks Petit Canada.
- Tracks in GPX format of the two routes.
- Documentation of the two routes.
- Luggage transfer.
- Telephone support along both routes.
- Transfer of cyclists and bicycles on the Tracks Corriols.
- Special gift at the end of the challenge of the two routes.
- Accident and rescue insurance 5€/day
- Additional nights prior to the start of each route.
- Stage 1, Sant Julià de Vilatorta – Vic: 51 km, positive difference in altitude 1240 m, negative difference in altitude 1295 m.
- Stage 2, Taradell – Sant Julià de Vilatorta: 31 km, positive difference in altitude 830 m, negative difference in altitude 875 m.
Tracks Corriols has the starting point in St Julià de Vilatorta in the first stage and in Taradell in the second stage, being a non-circular route there is a transfer of cyclists and bicycles from the city of Vic, to enjoy the best trails in the area.
The route runs mostly on trails, with a degree of difficulty accessible to cyclists with experience in technical routes. During the route you will find slow trails and others with a lot of flow for those who like to let themselves go.
The accommodation chosen for this route is located in the center of the city of Vic, where you will have at your disposal an exclusive room, fully equipped for your comfort.
Tracks Petit Canadà
- Stage 1, Llívia – Font Romeu: 58 km, positive difference in altitude 1450 m, negative difference in altitude 900 m.
- Stage 2, Font Romeu – Llívia: 47 km, elevation gain 1150 m, elevation loss 1700 m.
Starting and finishing in the enclave of Llívia (the last village of Cerdanya), the route quickly enters the high plateau of Capcir, also called Little Canada, to walk the best trails of this fascinating territory.
After countless single tracks of low and medium difficulty, the end point of the first stage is the village of Font Romeu, known for its High Performance Center at altitude, but also for being the most atmospheric place in the French Eastern Pyrenees. In the evening, you can have a beer in the open air and dine in any of the restaurants overlooking the valley of Cerdanya.
The next day the adventure continues: starting from an altitude of 1750m and ascending during the first kilometers of the route up to 2230m, you can enjoy the best descents of the area and at the same time, extraordinary spaces such as the Pla de la Calma, which well deserves its name.